Jéssica Regina Santos Dutra
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Mobile: +1 (785) 813-3538
Highly articulate person able to work confidently with diverse cultures and situations in which cultural awareness and appreciation are integral. Strong academic background with above-average results. Invited to join Golden Key Honours Society. Knowledgeable and keen graduate with solid theoretical economic and business understanding and a range of practical experience.
- Economic Research
- Economic Development
- Game Theory
- M&A Analysis
- Pricing Strategy
- Forecasting Techniques
- Creative Problem Solving
- Quantitative Methods
- Report development
- Statistical analysis
- Business administration
- Proposal development
- Business development
- Change analysis
- Process development
- Policy analysis
- As Is & To Be process review
Software Skills: Microsoft Word ~ Microsoft Excel ~ Microsoft Outlook ~ Firefox ~ Eviews ~ Movie Maker
Language Skills: Portuguese (Native) ~ English (Fluent – TOEFL 111) ~ French (Advanced Intermediate – DELF B2) ~ Spanish (Intermediate) ~ German (Basic)
- PhD Economics. University of Kansas – USA (2nd year)
- BA Economics. IBMEC Business School -Brazil (2008- 2012)
- BA European Management. Université de Strasbourg – Strasbourg Business School -France (2010- 2011)
- Enterprise Valuation. Saint Paul Business School – Brazil (80h – 2013)
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Other Restructuring Activities – Brazil(80h – 2013)
- 2008-2011 Past-President at Rotaract Club – Youth International NGO, part of Rotary International, where young people seek for companionship, service to society and comprehension among cultures.
- Effective Communication Skills: Articulate communicator with appreciation for different communication styles required when working with team members or customers. Proficiency in different languages guarantees the ability of better communicating within cross-cultural environments.
- Honest and Reliable: Strong morals and ethics ensuring honesty, reliability and ability to responsibly undertake tasks.
- Flexible: Understanding of the need for flexibility in order to support last-minute demands and changes. Comfortable with changing environments and situations, ensuring ability to remain flexible and adaptable.
- Time Management: Dedication to effective prioritisation and management of time by allocating tasks and recording activities in diaries and daily to-do lists.
- 2014 – Present– Department of Economics – The University of Kansas
Position: Graduate Teaching Assistant
Courses Taught: Principles of Microeconomics : Fall 2014, Spring 2015
- 2011-2013 – Ultragaz
Position: Senior Pricing Analyst.
Main Activities: To provide analysis concerning the company’s pricing strategy. To do so, I use statistic software such as Eviews, SPSS and R, as well as Excel; deal with social-economic index and develop impact simulation models, to serve as decision helping tools for the commercial department.
To work in mergers and acquisitions projects in the company inside and outside the country, to estimate supply and demand for valuation, to study market prospects, to analyze macroeconomic data, to assist in takeover strategy, to calculate potential synergy and upsides.
- 2009-2011 – Ibmec-MG
Position: Teacher’s Assistant in Econometrics and Macroeconomics.
Main activities: To teach classes on the fields above, to write econometrics booklet for students, to correct exercises, to gather databases, to use and teach statistic and econometric software.
- 2008 – Finances Department, Belo Horizonte City Hall
Position: Intern at taxes sub-department
Main Activities: Database management, taxes income forecast, course in introduction to tax Law